LEPERA DIRECTOR CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

Dział w którym dowiesz się o nadchodzących aktualizacjach oraz promocjach w grze

LEPERA DIRECTOR CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

Postprzez arfanJK6 » Wt, 30 kwi 2024, 05:44

The demand for Aadhaar has been huge creating long lines at enrollment stations. Within three months of the initial rollout of the UIDAI program in September people were enrolled at this point about million people are registered. Other countries including Australia and Indonesia are studying the UIDAI system with thoughts of potentially pursuing similar programs of their own. And the impressive scale of the project has attracted the attention of entrepreneurs worldwide who are eyeing the program with the possibility of basing future applications on the UIDAI system Khanna says.

Once the system is in place people in India will be able to provide their digit number show fingerprints and iris scans and immediately a central database will be able to authenticate that they are who they say they are Khanna says. That s not something you can do anywhere else in the world. COMMENTS CAPTAIN CHARLES KORYANG SUCCESS Malaysia Email List POMOTIONS LIMITED This is absolutely a brilliant project and hope it gets successfully implemented and other countries can learn from it . its my desire to see it properly adopt what i can call Inclusive business model for all its linkages Backward Forward to enable the entrepreneurial class get businesses that enables them make money and also attain the MDG vision.

Obrazek

Call this Virtual Business Solution to societal development . MUKESH KAMATH ASST. PROF CITY ENGINEERING COLLEGE For someone like me who has been tracking each and every news item about the project this write up looks like an outsiders view. I expect myself to be enrolled within a few months while enrolments have presently been on hold.
arfanJK6
User
User

Postprzez » Wt, 30 kwi 2024, 05:44

Powrót do Newsy z Gry